Thank you for signing up for Swim School Winter 2023
This confirms that you have booked the course - details of which are below - any questions email: email@example.com
This page is also on the Winter 2023 Swim School Page on the website; see details below on how to access that.
Sundays: 17:00 - 18:00 over 10 Sessions
January 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
February 5th & 26th (2 weeks off for half terms)
March 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Castle Rock School - Meadow Ln, Coalville, LE67 4BR
These items will be used in most sessions and significantly aid your learning.
- Fins - these should be the short swim variation, such as Finis Zoomers but not snorkelling fins!
- Pull Buoy - our recommendation is the Finis Axis pull buoy in Small or Medium.
- Paddles - such as Finis Agility Paddles.
Other brands produce similar products (except the pull buoy, which is unique), and if you click through the links, they are part of our Amazon affiliate links.
These items are helpful but not essential.
- Snorkel - optional, but it does make specific exercises easier and more effective.
- Kickboard - not essential; we do not use them much and can borrow some from the pool.
This Alignment kickboard from Finis has become an essential piece of kit to help develop alignment and the catch - we highly recommend adding one to your kitbag, and we will be using it later in the course.
Access to content
The content for the course is behind our members' login; you can access this in two ways. If you were on the previous course, you will still have access to all the previous content.
- On a web browser on your phone/tablet or desktop.
- Training Tilt App, which is available from Apple Store and Google Play - it's free and is developed by the providers of our website.
The videos below show how this works; the content for the Winter 2023 course will appear on another page below the Autumn 2022 course.